probably the last time I'll post a thread to be honest. But I'm genuinely perplexed and have no idea what's the best decision.
I realise that I'm letting myself in for some full-on 'LOLS', so I've tried to bullet point it as best I can, without needy info:
- went out with housemate on saturday night
- Housemate invites friend who has recently split with 12 year long relationship boyfriend
- friend and me are instantly attracted to each other
- housemate tells me that she'll chew on me and spit me out (when she's out of the room and I mention how hot she is)
- we go to the pub and friend spends all night asking me questions about myself
- we go back home and at sporadic intervals (whenever my housemate goes out for a cigarette with her boyfriend) we 'make out', as in kiss
- this goes on all night and is always kept secret from my housemate (although I'm pretty sure that she figured it out)
- friend makes it clear that she likes me a lot, but does not want to be used as one night stand (this is all discussed during the smoking intervals)
- I go to bed
- on my own
The options are
1. send her a message on Facebook (I've done some innocent stalking, and have seen her profile on my housemates page) saying that: once things have settled (she's now in the process of moving out of a 1 bed flat with her ex boyfriend) we meet up.
2. [this is what I think I should do] - not do anything. Leave it to chance....we're bound to bump into each other in future, so just see what happens when I next see her.
Sorry to be such a bellend to post something like this, but if I get just one post that makes sense, out of the mire of hilarity, then it'll be 'WOITH IT'.