- Toy Story 3 - I had my doubts. It was good.
- Scholes & Henry - neither have done any harm to their reputation.
- Public Enemy & New Order - their live gigs 5 years back rocked. The follow up records, less so.
- Portishead's 'Third' - Came out of nowhere. best album yet.
- Dr Who / Masterchef / Strictly come dancing - languishing in the Beeb archives, now some of their biggest smashes.
- Kenny Dalglish - Oo-er
- Michael Schumacher - Pretty sure he'd have wanted to be second choice driver...
- Hulk films - every few years they do a new one. Never any cop.