I fucking love it. Ridiculous rumours. SSN spending most of their annual budget on touch screen transfer updates. Reporters outsider the grounds being harrassed by sweary neds. Jim White in seemingly his only presenting role of the year.
Today will be even more amusing given that there looks like being no 'big' moves happening and a PL program tonight meaning that even an interview with Harry might be out the question meaning that Sky will have to real go some to convince people that something exciting's about to happen.
You heard it hear first! (unless you heard it elsewhere)
- Corluka to roma: LOAN!
- Cisse to QPR: RANGERS FANS DJIBRILLING AT THE THOUGHT!
- Leandro to Spurs: DAM(iao) UNLIKELY!
- Jelavic to Everton: WELL JEL!
- Alan Smith to MKDONS: Actually good on him; just wants to play football innit.
- Nigel Winterburn to Stevenage in a coaching capacity: ...