Sadly, I've not come into money, but I do find myself day-dreaming about winning the Euromillions.
I've been thinking about how I would spend all that money.
It's too much for one person surely?
Here's a few things I cam up with...
- Quit my job
- Give away lots to friends and family
- Take my friends on an all expenses paid holiday somewhere, probs New York
- Donate various amounts to all the local sports clubs in the Far North
- Set up a trust funds (?) to build top-notch sports facilities in my area
- Give lots away to local charities
- Build a lovely big house somewhere
- Buy a nice car
- Buy lots of cool gadgets
- Travel the world
I've started to run out of ideas.
What would you do?
Would you still work?
Would you move out of your area?