Right, I’m looking to go for a long weekend away with my girlfriend in March/April time, and would like some suggestions on where to go. However, due to some really boring circumstances the location has to fulfil a couple of criteria:
* Close to London – 2 hours away by train is the absolute maximum, the shorter the better
* Not outdoorsy – no scenic walks or shit like that.
* Lots of nice places to eat
* Easy to navigate around – preferable quite small with no hills etc. I don’t want to spend tens of thousands of pounds on
* Good *cultural* things to do – this can be anything really though, museums, galleries, music, architecture, anything
* And most importantly a pub or two I can get shitfaced in
So yeah DiS do my research for me. Up to now I’ve got Brighton, Bray and Canterbury, but we’ve already been to all of them once.