I mean as opposed to just having a job. Which do you have? And do you enjoy it? Do you wish you had the other?
I have a career that I have studied for and worked up to. I enjoy about 40% of my job and the difference it makes to peoples' lives. However, the other 60% is stress and rubbish.
My job isn't my priority and I wouldn't say I am especially 'career minded'. I work to live, not the other way around (and some other cliches). My life is likely to change this year and I am considering just getting a job and using my spare time to pursue things I am really passionate about.
Tell me about your job / career.