As a special bonus quiz this week we will do a test run of a pointless game. This time you are looking for the LEAST POPULAR answer. The person with the LEAST points will win. If you say a wrong answer you will get 10 points, no one wants that. I obviously cant enforce a no googling rule but you will feel a lot better if you win the game using only the power of your mind. The questions...
1) A UK city with a population greater than 250k.
2) A song that spent more than 8 weeks as UK no.1.
3) A film Quentin Tarantino either wrote, directed, or starred in.
4) A country i have visited.
5) Something that is on or in the desk next to my bed.
6) A State in the USA.
7) A film that has won a best picture oscar in the last 20 years.
8) A country which has hosted the football World Cup.
9) A single released in the UK by Oasis.
10) A James Bond film.
11) A US President after 1900.
12) One of the top 100 most popular girl or boy names of 2011 beginning with E.
Entrants will be capped at 50 so get your answers in as soon as possible. I will notify you in this thread when the cap has been reached. The answers will be sometime next week depending on when the cap is reached.
PM me your answers as per usual with no numbering like so, making sure you answer all the questions...
Bridget Jones's Diary
I will be posting the ongoing league tables for the normal version of the quiz below to have a gander at.