Getting a bit chilly isn't it, need something to warm you up? How about a nice hot drink.
1) Coffee - morning, afternoon or evening. Before or after a meal, it doesn't matter it's there for you. Put booze in it if you want. Beware of ridiculous types and names though. Also if you don't like it now you will grow to like it.
2) Tea - Not as versatile as coffee, can't really put booze in it and not something to have after food. Great with a bit of cake though. Or a biscuit.
3) Hot chocolate - occasionally hits the spot. Not a drink to have every day. Slightly infantile.
4) Mulled wine - smells like Christmas tastes like cinnamon piss. Get on it.
5) Hot squash - should usually be Ribena. Feeling ill or sorry for yourself drink some of this. Chuck some extra sugar in too.