1) An Adam Sandler Film.
2) A TV show made by HBO.
3) A real or fictional person with the initials D.D.
4) A song with a country in the title.
5) A WWF wrestler.
6) A film whose name begins with X, Y or Z. (Any X-Men film = 0 points)
7) A city which has hosted the Olympics.
8) Something Jewish people do.
9) A song that spent more than 10 weeks at no.1.
10) A Disney Villain.
12) An Australian band.
13) A film set in France.
14) A song released by a member of the beatles after the band broke up (Imagine = 0 points)
15) Something you associate with Japan.
The point of the game is to try and guess what the most popular answer will be for each question. Here is how the last game turned out to give you an idea if youve never played before...
You enter by pm'ing me your answers like this, notice there is no numbering...
Bridget Jones's Diary
As im going on holiday tomorrow(yay!) there will be no answers til next Friday(boo!). Sorry.
Once you have entered please bump the thread so it doesnt slip off the page.