Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
side my side on my piano
why don't we?
*shakes head sadly*
he's upped his game
lots of people
I'm going for new year. know nothing (not much) about the place. few bits and bobs would be lovely.
go wandering round Alfama
go drinking in Bairro Alto
go out to Belem and relax
wear sensible shoes so you can flee if they try to talk to you
Drink in Bairro Alto
Further to brusma's suggestions:
Take a day trip out to Sintra (you'll need to get up early and return late to do it one day though)
Eat at the Pharmaceutical Institute restaurant.
- miradouro de Santa Catarina / Adamastor (bairro alto) (personal favorite)
- miradouro são pedro de alcantara (garden with a panoramic view across the city to Castelo S. Jorge and city downtown)
- Praça do Comércio (downtown/river)
- champalimaud centre for the unknown (Belém/Algés)
- parque eduardo VII (center)
- Igreja do Carmo (Church)
- Parque das nações ("new" zone, post-Expo'98)
alternative to Bairro Alto:
- Docas (near the river/bridge, Alcântara)
- 24 de Julho (avenue with bar/discos)
- Lux fragil (disco, Santa Apolónia)
is you keep opening my threads
up the membership for the Smee Comedy Workshop for one time only to see if this can be fixed. Me, Warny, TD, Balonz and some of the lesser figures might be able to do something but jesus we are running out of time.
How about we call on some of the old guard? Rose-kitten, John Brainlove, Marcofella, HumVEEbumlord, all the funny ones, y'know? God it used to be so much better.
Gonna go and join meths in that meeting.