1. I need to get from Kings Cross to Leicester Square. From the time it takes me to get off my train in the train part, to the time I'm standing in front of Odeon West End, how long is it likely to take me. On a Thursday, early afternoon.
2. It says a journey is £4. So that would be £8 return, which is stupid. So what's the deal with Oyster cards - how much does one of those cost? Can you just buy it at the station? And then you just get journeys essentially half price?
3. How long would it take me to walk from Kings Cross to Leicester Square? And is it simple to do?
4. Does anyone know how big the Odeon West End is inside? That's the not-big one in Leicester Square. Not the screens, just the foyer or whatever. Don't really want to take a waterproof, but...
5. What can I do in London after about 6.00/6.30pm? That costs nothing / essentially nothing, ideally.
6. Will the Lloyd's building be lit to the extent that its pretty visible all evening? Does it look as good at night? What other buildings are good? Is it okay to take photos? I never know with London...
So, I think that's pretty much everything. And no, google really wasn't providing adequate answers to these questions.