NCP Car Park
Courtesy of Dan "Ladyman" Ormsby's mum, we'd like to invite you for one hour of 5-a-side football on Sunday. Free of charge. Something about a birthday present. The game will take place in the new Powerleague Centre in the Docklands, in a converted carpark. Don't know what floor we will be on.
Dan and I are both in (obviously) and we can play with one or two subs, but places will be limited. Dan wil have the final say if we're oversubscribed, so be extra nice to him this week. And if you can't make it, check below for our upcoming matches.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a "latest in rubber crumb technology" pitch
- there are changing and toilet facilities
- 1 min walk from Crossharbour DLR station
- arrive at 1:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 2 PM sharp
- full 2 x 30 minutes - brief break to swap ends
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- final teams will be announced on Friday morning
- post-match analysis in the onsite bar
Come on, you know you want to. Put your name down by replying below.
Sunday 19 June
Sunday 3 July (5 or 7-a-side, provisionally)
Sunday 17 July
Sunday 21 August
Sunday 25 September