It's been on ITV4 for the past couple of months. Some observations:
- given that the matches are so short, it's amazing how few close contests there have been. chasing teams either (a) chase down the target in 15 overs with 8 wickets to spare) or (b) lose all their wickets in overs 14-17, attempting to keep up with rising run-rates with a "six or bust" approach.
- the cheerleaders: enthusiastic.
- I like the use of word art on the big screen. Dhoni carves a four through extra cover? "TEXTBOOK" says the scoreboard.
- every so often the cameras pan in on a car or motorbike (presumably a prize for viewers on indian TV or something), without the british commentators making reference to it.
- I think English counties could do with adapting IPL team names (such as the Kolkatta Knight Riders).