Last time, we had:
* Man shining torch into light sensitive pedal for noise set.
* Aussie person not singing about drinking
* The entire room being a two-part horn section
* An ending singalong chorus of Creep, out of nowhere
* A man nailing a cover of Shewolf
AND MUCH MORE.
I realise there'll be a shortfall due to Primavera, but then again last time we hit about 40 people, so it'll be fine numbers wise even without, and the non-dis fanbase appears to be rising fast at the mo too generally.
See youse there.