Haven't done one of these for a while.
Observations from last night:
* As per the thread title Spurs are the Blackpool of Europe. Sometimes exciting attacking football, score lots, conceede lots, tactically naive and heavily patronised.
* I no longer dislike Michael Dawson
* Bale is a diving chimp
* Gomez is hilarious
* Defoe must be pretty pissed off
* Ozil and Alonso are very classy players
* Adrian Chiles should stop trying to be funny. Instead of coming back from an ad break and making a joke about Mourinho and charades maybe try analysing the match