- their "head" is made up of a little fluffy pom-pom, about one inch in diameter;
- on the base of their head is usually a bit of double-sided tape;
- they have stick-on goggly eyes;
- they have a little tail about 4 inches long made out of a kind-of shiny nylon material;
- they were popular in the 80s and people used to print company logos / awareness campaign slogans on their tail.
what are they called? (FAO: TheoGB: I don't know what they're called. I'm not going to keep you guessing over the weekend as I don't know the answer).