I might go. I might not bother (again).
* What happens if a white person with dreadlocks tries to talk to me?
* What should I do if people start chanting 'One solution - revolution'?
* What if someone asks me if I want freedom for Palestine? What's the most efficient and uncontroversial way of explaining that you think it's a bit of a chewy issue and you (still) haven't really made your mind up and can see both sides of the issue and it's all quite far away and easy to ignore really?
* Ditto the airstrikes in Libya.
* WHAT IF GEORGE GALLOWAY TRIES TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ME?