Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
- some bastard's stolen all my money, completely wiped me out :(
+ i won the Nigerian lottery last week!
It's not as much of a barrier to a happy relationship as you might think......
- I only need a knife.
you must have big drawers.
My serious one
+ going for ice cream later
- I have to do 3 hours of work and 1 hour of travelling til then.
I laid it on a plate for any one of you ungrateful bastards.
- Im skint for another few weeks until i get rent paid etc
- I cant afford to get to where im interviewing Brian Blessed
- hate my job
- got a crap job to do until I finish up at work next Wednesday and it's for a total douche.
+ means i get to play pokemon.
+ It's er...quite sunny?
+ Spag bol for tea.
- in a ridiculous situation where we have to decide on a menu before a venue. The place we want to get married ties us into one particular caterer, but until we know what we want to serve during the day we don't know if it's out of our price range.
We've been engaged two years and won't get married for another 18 months (just to be sure).
+ no bosses in means I could just fuck off home right now.
Yep. Decision made.
+ they don't let me touch them
+I'm trapped in here with R.Kelly, a midget and that guy from The Wire
now im in the closet tooo
Tom Cruise IS the closet?
I'm inside Tom Cruise.
What has been imagined cannot be unimagined...
+ I'm watching the Vanessa Show
- It splashed up my bum
Neptune's kiss is always a winner
- I'm feeling panic attack-ish for some reason today. (but only a little. I'll be fine. I'm goingto go and smnoke a fag now and eat something since I still haven't eaten brakfast, or my morning chocolate treat. And there is the answer to 'why am I feelng panicky'. Right there <---)
and I get my weekends back from my previous Saturday slot.
- my anxiety attacks are not so slowly getting worse :(.
i was put on beta blockers which took the really bad edge off the attacks. Really worth it.
They didn't do anything to help so doc took me off those and tried something else, then something else. I have been referred to local NHS mental health centre, but have an appointment every 3 - 6 months where I see a different doctor every time and none of them seem to be able to work out the route of what's going on!
I was getting them quite badly and i dont know what i would have done if they hadnt been able to numb the feeling a bit. Im sure you know all the breathing techniques etc.. pretending you're blowing into a red balloon helps, and imagining the balloon going up and down with each breath in and out, it kind of helped me control my breathing a little.
hope you get it sorted :(
- I work alone in a morgue.
- I need a nap but I'm at work.
- just got notified of insanely big press release an hour before a product launches. Brilliant.
1 bad: I have insane amounts of work to do.
didn't use the symbols :(
+ Not really my problem if it doesn't get done.
- people still haven't replied to my emails
ps I am away when your art is on display, but Kirsty says she'll send her parents to go and see it :D
i'll go and see your art, if it's in edinburgh and it's free and it's in a pub.
Can't say fairer than thAT.
my latest exhibition is in CUMBERNAULD. what do you say to a day trip eh? eh? no? oh :(
Oh, hang on...you're serious. Isn't cumbernauld just a post-industrial wasteland?
it's pretty great for making art about. My piece is about the concept of the industrial ruin & how they exist outside of time. COOL.
The only times i've visited Cumbernauld, all i've seen is rubble and portacabins.
+ Got the runs
- wasn't allowed to take my blind mate to see the train driver :D
+ now I am full of glorious pizza
-She is going to America for a month very very soon.