Ok from the Audrey Hepburn perspective it's the 'classic' that made her huge.
But watching it last night, I just realised how many things they got completely wrong and should be sorted out:
- her entire character: ie. make her an actual hooker instead of some sweet little party animal
- Mr Yunioshi: nuff said
- the narrator: make him less like some overbearing headmaster and more like some guy you can relate with a bit more
- the narrator's mistress: delete this character
- Joe Bell: add this character
- the ending: go with the book's ending
I think someone could do the book better justice than that film did. Literally the only similarity is the fact it's about some girl with a cat. Sort it out, Hollywood.