Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
we need a league table.
they should get a prize.
http://drownedinsound.com/users/iShotTheDeputy + http://drownedinsound.com/users/TheoGB
don’t forget that a lot of posts were ‘lost’ too, and that OP’s don’t count either.
i wanna know a long list of people sadder than me so i can feel better about myself
i probably have about 15,000. Must put me in the top 100 I'd say
were you trying to let it slip by unnoticed, or did you mark it and I just managed to miss it?
feel free to start a "ask CCB anything" thread :)
Is there any way to count who has posted the most words?
Board Posts 18442. I'm a mere gnat in the shadow of the mighty creaks. Approx. 99.9% of my stuff is either copied and pasted or links. The remaining 0.1% is solid gold punning.
In fact didn't realise this was an old thread until I saw I'd posted in it. Was agreeing with the comment and then saw that I'd written it. Wasn't commenting about your posts, more about the length of them. I don't mind long posts, so wasn't a criticism either. You're just about to overtake creaky having posted at a impressive/insane 16,000 posts in 16 months, very consistent. I look forward to you reaching 100,000 in October 2017.
NOT A BAD WAY TO SPEND FOUR YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, RIGHT KIDS?!?!!?!!!1/11/?
*196 (er, sean?)
59 of my article comments are unaccounted for, sort it out.
if DiS hadn't swallowed my last reply to this thread
WASTING MY YOUTH
and I'm on like 1600 posts. Pathetic
I've been part of this site for 5 years.
That'll sort the leets from the noobs. YEAH.
if you click on the profile and then hover over the "Send a Note" on the top right the id number there is your user number.
i am 52511... BUT i have 22k+ posts. And the fact that i know this fact must put me in a strange place.
I don't know how to feel right now :s
Which has no significance, but is kind of cool anyway.
but only a bit under 6k in posts. On this account....
but I've got 1,267 in about four years, which is quite a lot I feel. I'm assuming that puts me in the top ten at least. Have the prizes been given out yet.
Post No: 1,268