* Disorganisation with the bid early on
* The Lord Triesman Affair
* Not having an FA chairman following the Lord Triesman affair
* Inappropriate gift-giving
* Not giving enough inappropriate gifts
* Fifa being corrupt
* The press accusing FIFA of being corrupt
* Russia bribing everyone
* England's poor performance in the World Cup
* English teams poor performance in next year's Champion's League
* Blatter's vendetta against England
* Platini's vendetta against England
* The UK press vendetta against England
* Everyone's vendetta against England
* Russia slagging off bid
* England complaining about Russia slagging off bid
* David Beckham's alleged infidelity
* Crowd trouble at Birmingham v Villa
In other news:
Birmingham and Ipswich are League Cup Semi-Finalists meaning only a major shock can stop Arsenal from winning a trophy. They'll still fuck it up, mind.
Crowd trouble. I didn't think it was that bad still they started chucking flares at each other.
Mark McGhee sacked from Abderdeen WGS to take over?
Scotland may bid for Euro 2014
Steven Taylor to Chelsea rumour - why would they want him?
Guardiola to Chelsea rumour - why would he go?
Sproule to Hibs rumour - hope it works out
Joe Cole to play for Liverpool tonight but will he finally find some form?
Clinton talks up American bid but Japan promise life-size 3D projects of matches around the world. They'd have my vote on that alone.