Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Had a glass last night.
My friend told me he went through a period in his childhood where he refused to eat anything that was "too watery".
please describe the flavour.
with ice and a slice
puddle water is better than coventry tap water. so i have to get those 5L tubs of water if i want to have any drinking water
I practically live of the stuff
I have a friend who doesn't like it and never drinks it. I can't comprehend it.
that'd be particularly apt.
and I like her, so I'll let her keep her squash and coffee
It's bascially just ice only not as cool.
if not, you need a bit more flava.
For showering? Yes, but only if hot
For dental and digital hygiene? of course
For cooking? Routinely
For splashing about in? No thanks
We don't all live in sweltering Texas, Pete.
Dihydrogen monoxide can be VERY dangerous if not properly accounted for.
* is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
* may cause severe burns.
* is fatal if inhaled.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of Styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
some people say