Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Haven't youheard his solo stuff?
but Sting is deffo the worst.
2. Bryan Adams
i hate rod stewart
he's worse than sting
Except maybe you.
If you're referencing their truly excellent musical collaboration for the Three Muskateers soundtrack?...
the "which is the best" was indirectly inspired by this most ludicrous of collaborations.
But I also like Bryan's recent career change into photography.
Rod is pretty shit, though he's bagged a lot of ladies.
I'm gonna go with... Gordon from Wallsend.
I was wondering what was going on.
Bryan Adams photography isn’t too bad
Sting has actually done a fair bit for preserving folk music.
They're all insufferable in their own ways though.
Recorded better music than the other 2
Probably balls deep in a 19 year old RIGHT NOW.
1. Sting. Not really sure why he's hated so much. Having never really heard any solo stuff, or ever seen him interviewed there might be bad stuff I don't know about. But judging by experience, The Police were OK and he was in a really cool film I can't remember the title of.
2. Rod. Detestable in every way, except for the song "Stay With Me", which is good enough to keep him off bottom spot and even nearly bagged him the top spot.
3. Bryan. Awful. Truly awful. Being at number 1 for the entire time I was at primary school. That duet with Mel C. Not even really hateable like Rod is, which somehow makes him far more sinister. Bottom by a country mile.
He's a bit of a pretentious cockend.
He's done little of note for as long as I can remember.
I dislike his beard.
just looked it up and it was this one:
The fucking lute
the more i think about it the more sting is elevated in my estimations.
2 - Bryan Adams (he's a bit shit)
3 - Sting (cos he's a cunt)
2. Rod Stewart (he's okay. I'm not too keen on his face though)
3. Bryan Adams (he's the one that did that song with Mel B isn't he? He's alright)
"Even food don't taste that goog" was the lyrical highlight
I get my Mels mixed up. Great song though. BABY WHEN YOU'RE GONE!
That WOULD be a lyrical highlight, for sure.
i like rod stewart. stay with me is amazing, as are some other faces songs, and some of his "early stuff" is pretty good.
Sting: Some great moments, some pretty shocking ones, too.
Adams: Needs no explanation.
2. Sting (+ some police songs / - seems to be a pretentious windbag)
3. Rod (+ some faces songs / - seems to be a major sleaze)
because Maggie May and some of the ballads are awesome. But I actually mean peak period Bryan Adams, because singing to tuneful rock ballads beats indie credibility.
ps Sting was always shit.
Just because his 1981 single 'Young Turks' isn't called 'Young Hearts'.
Stupidest song name ever.
all euphemisms for "penis"?
has provided the correct answer.
Sting is the worst by a c(o)unt(try) mile
sounds like a come-on that a norfolk strumpet might use
"I gave her one right up the Geoff"
It's like rogering, but sexier