It's such a shame when films get so hyped, so whenever you do see them they're never as good as you think they're going to be :(
What I didn't like:
- The guy who played Kick-Ass. Wow he was shit and massively unlikeable. His semi voice-breaking geek voice was so put on it made me want to punch things. God he was fucking annoying. I really wish I could get over disliking films because of such superficial reasons but I can't!
- Not enough Big Daddy
- Hit Girl was such a huge talking point when the film opened - oooh look, a small girl swearing and committing acts of violence. To be honest, her killing all those henchmen all the time bored the hell out of me. I just wanted to skip past it all!
- Mark Strong's English accent
- Dexter Fletcher was killed off
Things I liked:
- use of music was spot on
- Big Daddy
- the Lumber nightvision scene was good
- the car scene where Red Mist is blazing and Kick-Ass is dancing to Gnarls Barkley
So yeah, did anything think it was massively overrated?