1. The cover of this month's Front magazine is just immense.
2. Beansprouts, when left to go off in the fridge, smell disgusting.
3. Whilst David Byrne is my hero, I question his attire in this recently added I Zimbra solo performance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1AmcBM5Ejg
4. I don't know what I think to Caitlin Moran's new photo in yesterday's Times. Sometimes I fancy her and sometimes she looks like Fozzie Bear
5. ?I'm wondering whether tonights MOTD 2 will strangely resemble Loose Woman like it did last week
'....now, Lee Dixon has certainly put in plenty of tackles in his time, but in his new book 'The Seasons of a Woman's Life' he tackles an altogether more difficult subject...'
6. I feel quite pleased with myself for having come up with the phrase 'I'm more mashed than Stephen Hawking's Christmas dinner' in relation to this weekends heavy-drinking. Feel like its good enough to go public and have a wider audience.