WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!!!! It's Dino-Time...TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ALL AROUND THE CLOCK, The sands of time may have past on our fallen ancestors but kids learn about dead Kings and Queens, why not about Dead family memebers from out dinosaur legacy, chance would be a fine thing in this current world....anyway a boy can dream, "please come back please come back" should be the chant heard in the Schools of Britain as we try and coax them back from their watery home....anyway I digress...
- The worlds first DINO themed toga party took place this weekend, needless to say it wasnt just the spirits that were lifted (several togas were, hopefully make it next year)
- Sgt. David Hopfulle from the 546th Regiment has contacted his Captain to put forward a proposal for medals to be given to the many dinosaurs who fell in the great battle (the real WW1) those many years ago, fingers crossed these brave warriors will FINALLY be given the honours they deserve (I am quite "hopefulle", LOL sorry in-joke)
- A ban on DINO-SHIRTS being sold in Thailand is to be lifted, about time, go out and buy my thai friends.
- Jurassic Park (Gigantic Farce) is to get a star studded 3D remake to coincide with the opening of the Arganon-dino-statuettes factory in the Maldives, I for one will be picketing for this film to be blocked, chance would be a fine thing
DINO facts (Lite edition)
- Time to start packing? going on holiday? NO? well if you did you would be in good company (DINO company that is, LOL) Dinosaurs were very well know to enjoy a break away, favourite locations included Florida and Hong Kong.
- Dinosaurs could live up to and including 105 years old, and unlike humans now it wasnt linked to size or shape, they had it lucky our old ancestors.
What do you call a dinosaur who has ate a curry?
Keep on chanting, one day they will return, our fallen ancestors, dream