Hi, welcome to my second instalment, or should I say, 2nd coming (...of the dinosaurs, he he, i know sorry, but a boy can dream).
Todays dinosaur news
- Robot WHAT?!!! Scientists have discovered if they created a robot-dinosaur (ROBOZOID) they cannot guarantee feelings emerging from the computer data-base, a sad sad say for automated robotics.
- Today 1,000000... years ago a certain volcano erupted, no not thaqt one silly, the one that created the heat needed to create the Omniothors. GASP...IMAGINE the volcano hadnt erupted, NO BRACHIOSAURS!!!
- Dr Halvin Minoj-Baker from the university of North Dakota has stated his intent for a 4th dig at Mount Rushmore, HE WILL FIND THE EVIDENCE FOR MASS REPLICATION IN DINOSAURS
- Although most people love dinosaurs, there are some people who fear them, LOL @ U, talk to the hand cause the face aint talking, dinosaurs were more scared of humans than we were of them.
- the smallest dinosaur was so small that many believe the grains of sand you find on the beach are actually the remains of each of them, dinosaur in YOUR pocket anyone? LOL I am joking, chance would be a fine thing.
- Any fans of energy drinks? thank you dinosaurs, over half the contents of every energy drink contain the water that has passed through the skulls of a t-rex/v-raptor...Forget horse power, think more dino-power, ok?!
- Hold out your hand, notice anything? thats right skin, dinosaurs never had skin but a combination of DNZ (todays equivalent is DNA, the Z was dropped as a mark of respect to a fallen race) and water/oxygen.
"The heart of the people that beats in tune with the rhythm of the waves" - DR Akram Funtle, at his keynote speech title "Dinosaurs are people too"
Good Luck and Keep on believing in the 2nd coming