Here are a few amazing facts I have researched about dinosaurs/reptilians;
- Dinosaurs are said to have been involved in the first 3 team "Kofki" tournament, in which 3 play 3 in a grouping of minds
- The T-REX was actually a tame beast that ate a combination meal of vegetables and ONLY pre-dead animals
- Jurassic Park? More like Gigantic Farce, there WAS NO ISLAND, Dinosaurs couldnt swim numb-nuts
- The last dinosaur is still with us, me lie? NO WAY HOSE(h-oh-ze) go on look out your window, i dare you, see any birds? You DO?....I am glad to report in my friend that THEY are dinosaurs.
- No-body can be quite sure what colour dinosaurs were...UNTIL NOW....they were mixed colours
- You might think that because of popular media (thanks again Jurassic Park (gigantic Farce) that there were only 4 types of dinosaur....NOPE there were 18.
- Dinosaurs were very understanding.
- Dinosaurs were musical beasts, many say the roar of a tiger can still be heard in the mouths of lizards