I seem to have done this. We moved house two years ago in two (very small) car trips. Now we'd need a lorry.
As it's the girlfriend's birthday today too, it made me realise that every year we get a great deal of useless new additions to this every increasing pile on these very days. It feels like we spend every third Saturday of the month lagging stuff up to the charity shops, but it still NEVER gets any better?!
Various things we've been given which are utterly pointless and have clogged / are clogging up our miniscule flat / loft:
- A TARDIS cookie jar. Kinda awesome, kinda a metre tall.
- A metal book stand for if you don't want to hold the pages open.
- A 6 DVD box set of on board cameras showing footage of NASA shuttles. I watched about 20 minutes once; some dials blinked. Twice.
- About 30 handbags which aunts will buy thinking they've nailed your ladyfriend's taste. Oh the horror...
- A mini fridge that requires 9 batteries and holds 2 cans of coke.
- A Monopoly set ruined by replacing all the streets with planets from Star Wars.
I think we need a spring (summer) clean. What utter shite do you have / have you had?