You can stop telling me this. I know i'm not the greatest person in the world(far from it actually) but goddammit, i'm gonna try and change things about myself to the best of my ability. Course, there's some specific things that I kinda need to do:
1) I am never ever ever drinking and driving again in my entire life. What I have done today is just incredibly stupid and dumb.
2) Probably gonna hold off of the alcohol for some time. It usual creates more problems than it does good scenarios.
3) Tone it the hell down. If i’m going to go out, I have to learn to FUCKING STOP AT SOME POINT. Continually wanting to see what happens if “i just keep going at it” is not doing me any favors at all.
4) Stop womanizing so much. If she’s taken(or seems taken in any way), isn’t up for it, or just generally hates me within the first 5.7 seconds I should just move on. Becky just wasn’t up for it for reasons that I will never know.
5) End the narcissistic, self-pitying, “I hate you and me and everyone” BS. Enjoying life and the fact that I simply exist is something I don’t do that much, if it all.
6) Savor it all. I almost died today and I just now realize how fortunate I am.
7) Live it up when possible, but be smarter about it.
Okay you can all go now.