Rangers have announced that they are no longer for sale. So who's running the club now then? The bank? Murray? Alastair Johnston? The future doesn't look bright for Rangers at the moment.
Neil Lennon has been criticising the Scottish referees for their performances last season - particularly in the derby games. Good one ye Lennon.
Cardiff City are back in court today to face their FIFTH winding up order over unpaid taxes. HMRC really want them would up eh?
Hearts have slapped a £3.5m price tag on Andrew Driver. Probably about £1.5m over the odds that.
Man United have sold Tosic to CSKA Moscow. Never really was up to the standard eh?
Mutu must pay Chelsea £14m, that'll be him ruined then? Good. He's a cunt.
Barca will sign Cesc, it's only a matter of time. And money.
There's lots of (mostly stupid) transfer rumours too:
- Rooney and Gerrand to Madrid for £110m.
- Ramos to Chelsea
- West Ham want the Hapoel Tel Aviv 'keeper for £4m.
- Yaya Toure is "very close" to completing a move to Man City.
- Dani Alves to City too
- Benzema / Vidic swap deal
- Arsenal have big £8.3m for some French defender no one has heard of
- Owen Coyle has said that Cahill is for sale at the right price, isn't everyone?
- Robinho would be happy to sign for Man United, well...why not?
Crystal Palace are thinking of appointing George Burley as their manager. That's a pretty silly idea.