Reasons to be happy:
1) Albert Camus used to play in goal for them.
2) Their nickname is "The Desert Foxes"
3) 1/4 of people in the country live on less than a pound a day - and poverty, as we know, makes players skilful, scrappy and resourceful.
4) They wear green, which breaks up the boring red/blue/white hegemony of modern football.
5) The Telegraph calls them "dangerous".
Reasons to be sad:
1) They are patently shit.
2) Them going through will mean either England or USA cannot, who are the two teams I would otherwise be supporting.
3) This sack of bollocks has just cost me a fiver.
Who have you got in a sweep, and how are you trying to convince yourself it might be okay?