Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
It was for a whole 2 week period between uni and my first job.
Whilst there, a young single Mum in front of me was moaning (in brand new clothes, fag box in pocket, posh new pram obviously) that she didn't have enough money to raise her 1 year old child. When told she was already getting more than enough, she demanded to know how much more she'd get a week if she had 2 kids (it wasnt much more) and then stormed out shouting various things at the staff such as "Well fuck y'all, I'm off to get me pregant with number two so I can have that holiday..."
fucking Essex boy dole bludgers
a sith lord in that photo. A sith lord wearing a hoodie.
I played my part in the Jedi thing.
I've converted to the Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster since though , so it'll be Pastafarianism next time.
I mean Jedi-believer-wins-apology-Jobcentre-kicked-wearing-hood
Can't be just a roll of the eyes and a takes-all-sorts can it, it's got to lead back to the hell to handcart interface. The Mail often reads like a History student who doesn't really understand the question but does understand a lot of references = 2:1
This paper is basically The Onion, right?
• Senior HSBC bank clerk who stole £120,000 found hanged next to husband after fleeing court
• 'Mummy, I love you' : Sahil Saeed reunited with his family as police swoop on kidnap gang
• Mother died after eating death cap mushooms she had picked at Botanic Gardens
• Miracle escape on motorway as car gets stuck under bumper of lorry travelling at 60mph
• Illegal migrant gives up on plan to enter UK (while in Channel Tunnel)... because it is 'racist'
• Student freed after being jailed for confronting gang that mugged HIM
• Racism storm over £38,000 ‘Indians-only’ job ad
• Boy of 11 dies of asthma attack after being left to sit in school corridor
• Father, 17, shook newborn baby to death on hospital ward in a temper over feeding
• BBC forced to apologise after labelling picture of dead policeman as 'Mr Plod'
• Bungling foreign nurse 'could barely speak English and refused to learn'
• Brown to fight the Tories with tea parties
• Brown: Cash for military WAS cut back
• Mandarin who brokered Ashcroft peerage deal says he was never told about tax status concerns
• Tax receipts rise as recovery gathers pace
• Claudia's last rendezvous? Police reveal chef's date with secret boyfriend
• Revealed: Tony Blair's security bill for Chilcot inquiry cost police £270,000
• Retired detective who led bungled £235m cocaine smuggling plot jailed for 22 years
• Hero marine back from Afghanistan saves son's life by donating his kidney
• Listeners beg Radio 4 to scrap late-night national anthem... as it keeps them awake
• BA boss in surprise last minute talks to avert cabin crew strike
• Stop that bird! Thieving seagull caught on Google Street View making off with a chip
• Nissan's Sunderland factory to be Europe's biggest electric car plant
• Picture of despair: 24 Gurkhas living in desperate poverty in country they fought for (so why won't Joanna Lumley speak out now?)
• 'Great Escape' war hero dies aged 87
• Police banned from asking for someone's Christian name 'because it might offend those of other faiths'
• Darling take note: North Korean official executed for ruining country's financial affairs
• Loneliness raises your blood pressure
• RBS boss could win £5million bonus in new share deal
"'I am a Star Wars follower. It means following the way of the Jedi,' he said yesterday."