Due to recent PMs asking me to ban people for continued attacks I'm following the ironic path of bowing to said bullying and I'm going to start bannings. There are some caveats to this:
1) It's not retroactive so don't bother sending me links to earlier on when some guy was acting like a massive, smelly clunge to you on here.
2) I'll only accept PMs (or 'notes' for the newbies who aren't sure what I mean there) about this sort of thing. If I apparently see it happening I'm not going to act because I'll assume you probably know each other and it's actually all in the game, etc.
3) Contrary to popular opinion I don't have to visit every thread and rarely do so if you're going to complain you'd best send me some URLs to the offences. No, "In the thread about U2," or something like that because I don't have time to trawl the threads for stuff.
4) You're not going to help your case if I find you entering into a massively slanging match with said person when I look at threads. If you can't respond with dignity and/or a lack of swearing and insults then maybe there's a reason you're getting all this shit.
5) I'm going to speak to the other party first and if it looks like no one really knows who started it or if they apparently have some sort of proof for why they should treat you like a scumbag then you can sort it out yourselves: I'm really only interested in one member Martbowski-ing another member.
6) Yes I really did just turn Martbowski into an ugly mofo of a verb.
7) Certain things will be exempt. By things I mean obvious trollbait. If someone wants to act all surprised you can buy stamps from shops other than post offices, or that really, honestly, every other person in the country freezes bread and it doesn't hurt them, then you're going to get a load of shit back so don't come crying to me. Oh, and if you're Martbowski complaining about point 6 then I thought you were better than that and I don't care either.