A low-budget horror film of some kind. I've figured out exactly what I will need to make my low-budget horror film of some kind:
- A digital camera. I would like to know where I can get a cheap yet effective camera which will make my film look like a "real" film.
- Editing software. Where does one get this? PC World? Asda?
- Actors. Where is the best place to look for actors? Bars, dole queues, etc?
- A car. To take me to and from...
- A location.
- Someone to handle the camera work while I get stoned and think of ideas.
- Someone to operate the sound. However, since I am using a digital camera, will I need a "boom guy"?
- Somewhere to send the film once complete. Festivals, etc. Which festivals would you recommend?
- A script.
- A story.
- An idea.
Provided I can find all these things, who would be interested in seeing my completed low-budget horror film of some kind?