The new season's come round faster than I thought.
- Hamilton v Button @ McLaren
- Alonso back in a decent car
- The return of Schumacher (I actually don't care myself, and would rather he hadn't returned.
- A tabloid-esque BRITAIN V GERMANY (McLaren/Hamilton/Button vs Merecedes/Schumacher/Rosberg).
- Three new teams, one of whom first turned a wheel at 8am this morning (Lotus to beat Virgin to beat Hispania over the season if you ask me).
- The return of Sauber.
- A return to proper 'running on fumes' qualifying.
- Tyre only pitstops (no refueling).
Alonso was my tip for the title before practice started. Anyone from Red Bull, Mercedes, Ferrari or McLaren are in with a shout though. Fingers crossed the grid is as tight as it looked during testing.