1) Lots of hot women walk around doing nothing all day long. They usually have older equivalents too who come with the extra baggage of a small dog and cheeks that don't quite look normal. It's not fair for two reasons: The first is that they seemingly have nothing to do yet seemingly don't feel the need to look for work - I'd like that problem too. The second is that their hotness taunts me and my colleagues every lunchtime en route to the sandwich shop.
2) The sandwich shops. £4.50 for the breaded chicken sandwich. 50p extra for a bap. 50p extra for salad or cheese. 70p extra to have it toasted. Cheers. I think I'll go to the curry house instead and have their buffet...
3) Going back to point 1, no matter what age these women are, they all have husbands who are about 70 and carry around legal documents or blueprints under their arms. They meet them fleetingly for lunch up the local (READ: Gastro pub extraordinaire) and that seems to be all that is required of their existence.
4) The cost of a pint up this local? £4.95 for a fairly average lager like Kronenbourg. Even a pint of average bitter is nearly £4
5) There is dog shit everywhere. And the roads get resurfaced around here on a seemingly bi-monthly basis. I think there is a connection between the two.
Have I done this thread before? I suspect so...
Erm... What's your area like?