1. rugby. played in it PE at school but not properly. for some reason i reckon i'd be pretty good at rugby. well, not now maybe.
2. curling. probably cos of the olympics but yeah, would love to have a go.
3. bowls. yeah.
4. handball. looks like fun.
5. squash. never played it. looks like fun.
6. volleyball. played it a few times at school and effing loved it. i remember it being pretty hard.
7. 400m hurdles. where can you do this?
8. bobsleigh/luge/skeleton. only if it was on a very slow, very flat course obvs. looks petrifying.
9. ski cross/snoaboard cross. looks impossible and death inducing. but fun.
can someone with organisational skills set up a dis sports club where we try out a new sport every 2 months or something? i'd be pretty up for that.