I was a bit disappointed with last Thursday's display of first-round competence. So last night (esp. the second episode) was much better. It featured:
- a vaguely ditzy 30something woman (TICK)
- who said she was "experimental" (TICK)
- who liked to infuse european flavours with oriental ones (TICK)
- who served up overcooked pork with a thin-as-weak-squash raspberry sauce round it (TICK)
- which john and greg hated (BOOOM!)
Didn't catch all of the first episode. again, more boxes ticked as greg and john send through a pretty girl who can cook puddings.