1. Stamford Bridge - Almost broke my leg the first time I went there as a 9 year old, and there was absolutely no leg room the last time I went a couple of weeks ago. Nice lookin' but they cram too many seats in there. Also, the restaurants and chelsea village bit are really stupid.
2. St Mary's - Probably one of the most soul-less stadiums in England. I saw England under 21's against Ireland under 21'st there about 2 years ago, and everything looked really weird and out of place.
3. Anfield. Full of scousers.
1. Estadio Riazor - Even if I didn't support Depor, it'd be one of my favourite stadiums ever. Its right next to an amazing beach, you can smoke and drink beer and eat jamon sandwiches in the stands, loads of leg room, you can go stand with the ultras if you want and they play no doubt at half time.
2. Loftus Road - Dont know why, i think its because I had a really nice pie there once.
3. Kingfield/Ramon Pizjuan