I will be in London for 4 days in march (18-21), and I need some expert help... I could probably pick up a tourist guide, read through it, and end up going to all the famous places, or I could just post this, and get some other impulses..
London is much about shopping and music, I guess.
1. Where do we go to get cool secondhand clothing?
2. What area is best for general shop to you drop activities?
3. Whats your favourite restaurant? (If you have to pick one - Pricerange: 10-30 pounds)
4. Whats the best bar (area) to vist for nighttime drink to you drop activities? I like bars with cool rock, like White Stripes, Sabbath, Stones, but also new "indie stuff"... And I really like the ATP concept
5. What`s the most exciting art gallery that is a must to visit?
6. What`s the best bookshop
7. What`s best place for buying guitar equipment? (used pedals and stuff)
Please help me out (-: and feel free to give other recomendations outside my bill.