Last one to finish has to eat the biscuit.
1) When I get to bed, late at night, that’s the time she makes things right…ooh when she makes love to me.
2) This is a sad fucking song, we’ll be lucky if I don’t burst out crying
3) The first time that I met her I was throwing up in the ladies room stalls
4) Didn't anybody tell you how to gracefully disappear in a room
5) I love the city and the city rain, suburban kids with biblical names.
6) A little Indian brave who before he was ten, Played war games in the woods with his Indian friends
7) The longer I try to keep my mouth shut, The sooner my little brain is gonna boil
8) One million buildings crumble, New characters are found in the rubble
9) Your father cried on the telephone, And he drove his car to the Navy yard, Just to prove that he was sorry
10) I started out in search of ordinary things, How much of a tree bends in the wind