Well it's on every night and at a time when there's sod all else on TV and we're eating.
I like Grand Designs but it's amazing what a bunch of utter nutters they got on the show. It also raises questions such as:
- how do people with apparently decent but not exceptionally paid jobs manage to borrow in excess of £500,000?
- Why do they think this is a good level of debt to get into?
- Why, even in the show's 5th+ series do they insist on thinking they'll be fine without a site manager? Do they never watch previous episodes and learn?
- Why do so many of the couples elect to get preggers at the worst point in the build both physically and financially speaking?
- Why are there so many weirdos who like toilets in ridiculous places? That couple last week who basically had an open plan toilet so they could 'celebrate the body'? Christ, their dinner parties must be 'fun'.
- Why do C4 sometimes show the non-Revisited version when they know they have a Revisited version? That's not a very important question of course.
- Clearly the crash in housing has finished the series for a while so why not go back and visit properties from the past decade and see how they've held up, changed, etc?