Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
what else can you do with it apart from put it on toast?
the toaster is broken so i just put it on bread.
i think thats all its good for. maybe crackers and a few cornichons?
nom nom nom
just eat it with a spoon
I was all like Pate? What the hell is Pate? The lack of an accent thingy over the e confused me.
* Pate, a somewhat archaic or poetic word for the top of the head.
* Pate (musical instrument), a Samoan percussion instrument.
* Pâté (cognate of pastry), a type of meat paste, terrine or pie.
* Pate, pâte, or paste, a term for the interior body (non-rind portion) of cheese, described by its texture, density, and color.
* Pâte à choux, a type of light pastry dough used especially to make filled pastries such as éclairs.
* Pâté (film), a film by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo.
* P?te, the M?ori name for the tree Schefflera digitata.
* Robert Pate, who assaulted Queen Victoria in 1850.
* Janez Pate, a Slovenian football manager and former player.
* Danny Pate, an American cycler.
* Jerry Pate, an American golfer.
* Pate, Cambodia, a commune in Ou Ya Dav District, Cambodia.
* Pate Island, also seat of a former Pate sultanate, in Kenya (see also Rulers of .Pate)
.....on toast' !?
It's nice at first, but after a while it just tastes/smells like dogfood.
Even from the 'Taste the Difference' range.. Perhaps I just don't like pate.
this is how you put the little accent over the e:
alt gr + e = é
as in 'pâté'?
it was a nod to pieces_of_cyberdemon's regular "too much snad in your vagina" comeback.
Put in the freezer for a couple of hours and you've got a meat lollipop. Yum!
erm yeah other than on toast you can have it with a ploughmans, but really that's just putting it on toast with a bit of salad on the side!