And it's insane:
* Dogs are allowed, in general. A small sausage dog puppy barked at me as I appeared in one of the offices, and then tried to bite my shoe.
* There is a room full of musical instruments, to play when you're feeling sad. And I mean a full PA system and band setup.
* There is a room full of arcade games. Streetfighter 2CE is one of them. :-|
* The canteen is gigantic. It was 'curry day' y/day, so I went a bit crazy and got pretty much everything onto one plate. There were also smoothies, ice creams and effectively a small newsagents at the back of the room for picking up whatever you need.
* The reception has chairs like the google chrome circle.
* MOST IMPORTANTLY: EVERY SINGLE GIRL IS HOT, AND EVERY SINGLE GUY IS AN AWKWARD NERD.
I need a job there so, so badly. My friend works in HR, so I am going to send him this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo on the hour every hour until he gives me a job.
That is all.
Also, it is opposite Microsoft's office, who they frequently give the finger to through the window. Talking about Bing resulted in much laughter. What a great place.