I know it came out a few months back now but I've only recently got a copy and it slowly taking over every facet of my consciousness. Here are the things I'd like to discuss.
- Is it really much harder than the first one, which I have limited experience of? A lot of the reviews and criticim of the game I've read focus on the AI director being unflinchly cunty, even on easy. But having played through on easy, I only died once and that was right at the end of the final campaign (I was yard from the helicopter). And I'm absolutely useless at FPS, having only recently acquired a console that isn't the Wii.
- About the aforementioned death; I was literally yards (well, in the game anyway) away from the helicopter with about 25 on the health bar and a tank smashed me. So, so annoying and yet properly exhilirating too.
- I startled four witches at once during the Hard Rain campaign. Four. Amazing scenes, innit?
- Favourite campaign and level? Hard Rain properly shit me up, but I think I'd go for the final stands at the rock concert and the bridge as the highlights.
- Anyone know anything about the crossover add-ons, when the characters from the two games meet? WANT.