Something to look forward to once all the Christmas fun is over. Season 2 will kick off on the second Sunday of 2010. It’s the ideal opportunity to get rid of all the flab that has been accumulating over the festive period. And as we now know, if we make it another full year, glittering prizes will be awarded at the end of the season. Surely that alone must be reason enough to sign up.
- we play on a full-sized grass pitch
- there are facilities in a little building called The Hub (in the middle of Regent's Park), with lockers and showers (£1.50 charge)
- the football pitches are centered around The Hub
- the exact pitch will not be announced until Sunday morning 9 AM
- nearest tube station is Baker Street (15 min walk) with Camden tube station at a similar distance
- arrive at 1:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 2 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- four pounds will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the Spread Eagle pub in Camden (corner of Albert St and Parkway)
Put your name down by replying below. All newcomers welcome.
Sunday 31 Jan (post-Zonino special)
Sunday 28 Feb
Sunday 28 Mar