Everything about this film, from the writing to the effects to the direction to the acting to the message, is even crappier than the first one. The message to young girls is even more horrific, and the treatment werewolves and vampires are given is even more ridiculous (werewolves don't transform from humans into snarling hellbeasts; they just transform into badly computer generated grey wolves which are slightly taller than your average conifer tree).
- Bella cuts her finger on a piece of paper and Edward shoves her violently across the room so his brother can't attack her, so aroused was the evil sibling by the sight of her blood. Bella thanks Edward for saving her life, instead of calling him a "fucking asshole" for not simply stopping the brother from attacking. (But remember, girls, He Does It Because He Loves You).
- When Bella decides that pseudo-suicidal acts are the only way she can feel good about herself (because they make her hallucinate seeing Edward) I was thinking to myself: "I actually wish the controlling dick would return so this airheaded bitch would learn not to be such a feckless cunt." Feminism is for all women, but not all women deserve feminism.
- "You've left me so now I'm going to kill myself"..."No, I left you so that means I'm going to kill myself"..."I looked after you after your boyfriend ditched you so I'm going to kill myself"...zzzzzzzz.
- "Oh, OWR, leave it alone, it's for little girls." Mein Kampf was for disillusioned Germans. Does this mean we shouldn't have tried to stop it spreading?
- Seriously, this is a werewolf:
These are not:
They are male tarts.