Questions to Ask
1. When is the bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb located i.e. office address/location?
3. What does it look like?
4. What kind of bomb is it?
5. What will cause it to explode?
6. Did you place the bomb?
8. What is your name?
9. What is your address?
10. What was the exact wording of the threat?
11. What was the threat language?
Well spoken Foul Irrational Incoherent Taped
About the Caller
12. Sex of caller Male Female Not Clear
13. Accent of caller? Approximate age
About the Call
14 Length of call
15. Number at which call was received
16. Time of call Date of call
17. Is the call on tape Yes No
18. The callers voice, is it:
Calm Nasal Angry Stutter
Excited Lisp Slow Raspy
Rapid Deep Soft Static
Loud Clearing Throat Laughter Deep breathing
Crying Crackling Voice Normal Disguised
Distinct Accent Slurred Familiar
If the voice is familiar, whom did it sound like?
19. Are there background sounds?
Street noises Motor Crockery Animal Noises
Voices Clear PA System Static
Music Local House Noises Long Distance
Factory/Machinery Office Equipment Telephone Booth