at least it's Friday tomorrow. I can't post during the day but please feel free to add your middle class whinges to make me feel better tomorrow night.
- paying £15 for 3 medium-sized scallops
- lighting engineers who seem to think the lights are in your tits rather than in the ceiling - it's not Christmas yet, you cunt
- "friends" who never got over that shag from seven years ago and subsequent massive falling out when they touch your leg and you take issue with it (even in a polite way, you massive egotistical bastard)
- restaurants who deduct the main course and starters from your bill for shit service and shit food yet the bill still adds up to £91
- cab drivers who don't know locations a mile away from Shoreditch and then get a massive attitude problem with you because they don't have a clue where they are going
- completely incompetent people at work; people in HR for recruiting them, people in HR for recruiting them again after we get rid of the shit ones
.... and I'm not even due PMT for a week or two yet.
This week can fuck off anyway.
On the plus side:
- I've got rid of a high maintenance friend
- I'm going to get a free voucher for said shit restaurant because the manager crapped herself when I told her I was bringing a bunch of MDs and Directors back in December and was thinking of relocating the event
- I've got the cab driver's number, not going to use it but I think he'll be re-learning his knowledge a bit more after the words we had
- at least I actually have tits that are worth of a glance; ain't always going to be the case!
- you can always be glamorous with lip gloss and shiny nails, even if you're a right heffer, RIGHT? :(